Call for Sponsoring
The fourth edition of the Agile Tour attracted more than 10.000 participants in 60 cities worldwide. This unique event, which combines local networking with a fun way to learn about agile, has already attracted 70 cities for the 2011 edition. This is your chance to bring the event to your city, and to participate in this 'Mass Communication', which demonstrates how the Agile are able to self-organize to learn about and share better ways of doing software development.
For this 4th year, we are re-launching a call for Agile Tour sponsors. This gives you the opportunity to support a non-profit movement that shows your support of the agile movement.
Potential Budget Sharing
Since the event is free or low-cost in most cities, sponsoring is the main mechanism for funding this event. Any money collected by the general organizing committee will be distributed across the various cities in Agile Tour, on an as-needed basis. We encourage local organizations to be as independent as possible, but we also realize some cities will need additional support; Any excess money will be used for the following year's Agile Tour.
Levels of Sponsoring
- Global : Sponsoring intended for companies and organizations that want to improve their visibility on the global scene and who want to support an event that matches closely with their values and vision.
- Local : Sponsoring intended to help companies and organizations be recognized as a contact point for agility and to help them meet and network.
2500€ + n x 500€ / $3,500 + n x $700 (n is the number of city where you want to be present)
- Your logo and link on the Agile Tour 2011 site for 1 year
- Your logo and link on global communications
- Authorized use of Agile Tour Sponsor 2011 logo on all your communication materials and marketing
- Your own page on the Agile Tour 2011 website
- Each city offer a local offer
2000€ + n x 500€ / $2,800 + n x $700 (n is the number of city where you want to be present)
Same offer as International Sponsorship
- Your logo on the Agile Tour web page for the local event, depending on local impact
- Your logo and link on official communication about the local event